Shop Crowd Control Wristbands for Events
No matter what type of party or festival you are planning, event wristbands can help identify guests and control access. From general admission and VIP passes, to branding and contests, wristbands for events serve as highly-visible tickets worn by your guests. Whether you're looking for party wristbands, carnival wristbands, or nightclub wristbands, you'll be able to find what you need. We offer many pre-designed and stock wristbands that can be used for many types of events, including “Visitor,” “Staff,” and “Over 21” wristbands.
Can’t find the right event wristband to fit your needs? You can customize your own to display messaging, logos, or artwork you want to incorporate. We also offer tips to help you make sure that your custom wristbands look exactly the way you want. Choose from a variety of wristband materials, from pre-designed Tyvek bracelets to rubber wristbands for notable causes such as Breast Cancer Awareness.
You may have noticed that we offer wristbands in a variety of materials. If you’re unsure what material will fit your needs, read more about the different material wristbands below.
- Tyvek – A paper-like material made from high-density polyethylene fibers. Tyvek is a registered trademark owned by DuPont. Tyvek event wristbands are designed for short-term use and utilize adhesive closures that show signs of tampering. If your event will only be for a day, Tyvek wristbands are the ultimate cost-effective solution.
- Plastic – Secure and comfortable, plastic wristbands hold up to more wear than Tyvek bands. If you have a multi-day event such as a week-long seminar, then plastic event wristbands are perfect. Unlike Tyvek, plastic wristbands feature plastic snap closures instead of adhesive.
- Vinyl – Thicker than plastic and Tyvek bands due to tri-laminate construction, vinyl wristbands can last for very long periods of wear. Ideal if your guests need to keep their wristbands on for a week or more.
- Woven – We offer both high-security and promotional woven wristbands. High-security woven fabric bands utilize plastic ring closures and are commonly used by music festivals. Promotional woven wristbands are commonly used by charity causes and fundraisers.
- Silicone – Ideal for charities and organizations that want their event wristbands to be worn for months or even years on end.
Benefits of PDC Wristbands
- On-person identification and no ticket to lose.
- Non-transferable identification.
- Bright colors are highly visible.
- Staff can easily see wristbands, no need for them to re-check ID.
- Turn your wristband into a promotional tool by custom printing your logo or message.
- Kids love them (fun, bright colors and patterns).
- Choice of materials to suit your needs: Tyvek® (very economical), plastic (lightweight, waterproof), and vinyl (heavyweight, durable, waterproof).
- PDC offers pre-printed wristband designs that are rich in color so guests are easily identified. Other wristband companies sell pre-printed Tyvek® wristbands that have only a single color imprint on a white wristband. This makes it difficult to distinguish one imprint from another when viewed from a distance. But PDC's pre-printed wristbands feature full-color imprints on colored wristbands, making the bands highly-visible from a distance.