QR Code Wristbands
In this collection, you’ll find our quick response (QR) code wristbands and bracelets in a variety of styles, sizes, and materials.
What are QR codes?
They are a type of bar code that hold a greater amount of information than the standard UPC bar codes you’ll find on many types of products. QR codes often appear on posters, product packaging, and kiosks just to name a few examples. Just look for a square grid of even smaller black squares.
QR Codes on Wristbands
We have many styles of custom event wristbands that support imprinting of QR codes. When a guest scans a QR code on a wristband, you can send them to your website, social media profile, YouTube page, make a donation, etc. When a QR code is created, the action is coded into the design and cannot be changed. QR codes are fast and easy to set up, very widely used, and can be read by a large number of mobile apps. Best of all, creating a QR code wristband is easy with our customizer, allowing you to add value to your custom wristbands with no extra cost.
- Connect with fans and let them promote your business on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Spotlights special offers, discounts, coupon codes.
- Stimulate consumers to take action with immediacy.
- Provides another medium for advertising & sponsorship.
How to Order QR Code Wristbands
- Click on any of the wristband styles below.
- Once in the wristband customizer, click the Serialize button.
- Click the QR Code button.
- Enter the web address you wish to program onto the QR code.
- Once you are done customizing your wristbands, tap Proceed to Quantity.