In the event Purchaser desires to cancel an order, Supplier may accept such cancellation in its sole discretion, however such cancellation, modification, or suspension of order will not be accepted on terms that will not fully indemnify Supplier against its loss, including recovery of all direct costs incurred, including normal indirect and overhead charges.
All custom orders are considered firm once the Purchaser's order has been acknowledged by the Supplier or if the order from the Supplier was contingent on an approved proof, once the order is acknowledged and the proof approved. Cancelled custom orders may be fully charged by the Supplier, or at the sole discretion of the Supplier may be reduced to all related pre-production costs with a minimum charge of $50.
In the absence of an appropriate written notice with full particulars of any deficiency in the quality or quantity of the goods, Purchaser shall be conclusively deemed to have inspected and accepted the goods within thirty (60) days after goods are invoiced. Returns will not be accepted after 60 days from the date of issue of the original invoice.
Purchaser may not return any goods, under warranty claim or otherwise, without first reporting to Supplier the reasons for such return and first obtaining and then observing such reasonable instructions as Supplier may give in authorizing any return.
The following conditions apply to all returns:
- All returned products must be in salable condition, unused and in the unopened package and/or carton in which originally purchased
- Custom products and discontinued products are not eligible for return
- Credit will be issued at Supplier’s original invoice price
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by Purchaser
- Where Supplier determines that it was the cause of the return, Supplier will ground freight the return.
- All stock products need to be returned within 30 days of authorization or the return will be rejected.
Supplier reserves the right:
- To return to Purchaser at Purchaser’s cost returned product which in Supplier’s sole discretion does not meet acceptable physical condition standards; and
- To request proof of purchase for returned products
All non-warranty return claims approved by Supplier in its discretion are subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the total value of the requested return.
All merchandise is inspected, weighed, and carefully packed for shipment before leaving any of Supplier’s warehouses. The freight company accepts liability when the shipment leaves our facility. Upon delivery of your shipment, promptly check the number and condition of cartons against the Bill of Lading totals before signing the freight Bill of Lading.If the Purchaser’s account was used to ship the product and damage or loss is discovered, Purchaser is responsible for filing a claim with the freight carrier. If the Supplier’s account was used to ship the product and damage or loss is discovered, supplier would be responsible for filing a claim with the freight carrier.