Considering customizing wristbands? Whether for an event, campaign, or just for fun, our wristband customizer makes it easy for you to design one that shines. No graphics or design experience needed! If you need assistance at any point, this guide will walk you through the process with step-by-step directions.
Wristband Customizer Guide
Choose a Wristband to Customize
In order to customize a wristband, you need to choose one that supports customization. If you are unsure, check to see if the wristband has the word "custom" in the title.
Check Wristband Specifications
Check the Specifications on the left side of the screen to see if the wristband meets your needs.
Choose a Color
Click Band Color at the bottom left of the screen to choose a color for your wristbands.
Click the Add Image button to add any images or designs you want to use. You can add as many images as you desire, though you will need to add them one at a time.
Choose an Image File
A dialog box will appear allowing you to choose an image to add. From here, select an image that you want to put on the wristband.
- .PNG or .JPG files preferred.
- .PNG files will retain transparent layers if they have them.
Edit Your Image Layout
After you have selected an image, you will be given the option to move and transform it in the main customization window.
- Images can be resized, rotated, and moved forward and backward as layers.
Click the Add Text button to bring up the Edit Text window. After adding your text, you can style it as you like.
- Choose from several popular fonts.
- Support for bold, italic, and underline options.
- Each text element can have one font.
- Text can be moved forwards and backwards in layers.
- Text can be resized, rotated, and moved.
You can add serial numbers by clicking the Serialize button at the bottom right of the screen. The wristbands will be printed with unique serial numbers starting from the number you input into the field. They will be numbered in order. From here you can also add a barcode and QR code.
- Any serial numbers, bar codes, or QR codes you see in the Customizer are for demonstration purposes and are not functional.
- Not all wristbands will support bar codes or QR codes.
Once you are done customizing your wristband, click Proceed to Quantity.
From this screen, you can choose how many wristbands you wish to order with your custom design. You can also modify the wristband colors in your order by changing the quantities.
Note: By default, only one order of the color you customized the wristbands in will be selected.
Add to Cart
When you are done, click the Add to Cart button.