• We accept these standard graphic formats for layout purposes: .JPG | .PNG
• EPS and AI files are preferred. Convert all text to outlines
• TIFF and JPEG images must be at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
• Do not use logos/artwork copied from a web page as these images are low resolution and will produce a jagged, pixelated imprint.
• Please note: Wristband artwork on file will be destroyed after two years of account inactivity.
• You may email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company name, order number, contact name, and phone number in your e-mail message.
• Questions? Please call Customer Care at 800.255.1865
Custom Artwork Specifications:
• Custom Tyvek® Wristbands
• Custom Vinyl Wristbands
• Custom Plastic Wristbands
• Custom Silicone Wristbands
• Custom Holographic Wristbands
• Custom Woven Wristbands
CLEAN, BLACK AND WHITE LINE ART is required. Tones and screens need to be converted to solids. Broken lines, weak lines, or smeared art cannot be imprinted. Outline all fonts in the artwork files.
WE CANNOT USE FAXED ARTWORK OR LOGOS COPIED FROM A WEB PAGE. If black and white line art is not supplied for logos and special designs, you may be billed for art charges.
|No tones or screens (gray area)||No faxed art or art with broken or weak lines||Artwork must be clean, black and white line art.|
Full-Color (CMYK, 4-color) Artwork Specifications:
• SureImage® Full-Color Wristbands
Please submit digital artwork in CMYK format at a minimum of 300-600 dpi. Outline all fonts in the artwork files.
• EPS or AI files are preferred.
• High resolution (300-600 dpi) PSD, TIFF, and JPEG files are also acceptable.
• Outline all fonts in the artwork files.
• Download the SureImage® Secursnap® PDF wristband artwork template.
• Actual SureImage wristband print colors may vary from the onscreen artwork proof.
WE CANNOT USE FAXED ARTWORK OR LOGOS COPIED FROM A WEB PAGE.
• If artwork is not supplied in the proper format and requires additional graphic design work, you may be billed for art charges.