Artwork Specifications for Wristband Designs
- We accept these standard graphic formats: .EPS | .AI | .TIF | .JPG
- EPS and AI files are preferred. Convert all text to outlines
- TIFF and JPEG images must be at a minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- Upload your artwork via our website or e-mail artwork to . Include your organization name, order number, contact name, and phone number in your e-mail mesage.
- Do not use logos/artwork copied from a web page as these images are low resolution and will produce a jagged, pixelated imprint.
- Please note: Wristband artwork on file will be destroyed after two years of account inactivity.
- Questions? Please call Customer Service at 800.255.3504.
Spot Color Custom Artwork Specifications:
CLEAN, BLACK AND WHITE LINE ART is required. Tones and screens need to be converted to solids. Broken lines, weak lines, or smeared art cannot be imprinted. Outline all fonts in the artwork files.
WE CANNOT USE FAXED ARTWORK OR LOGOS COPIED FROM A WEB PAGE. If black and white line art is not supplied for logos and special designs, you may be billed for art charges.
Full Color (CMYK, 4-color) Artwork Specifications:
Please submit digital artwork in CMYK format at a minimum of 300-600 dpi.
WE CANNOT USE FAXED ARTWORK OR LOGOS COPIED FROM A WEB PAGE. If artwork is not supplied in the proper format and requires additional graphic design work, you may be billed for art charges.